I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

what is it with guys? ha.

what is it with guys that can make them be so into you and friendly and the second you clue them in that you may not be as interested as they are... they become someone else. I mean... its not my problem that I noticed some things that made me want to take a step back and re-evaluate. It doesn't mean I think they are a bad person. It just means I think they may not be the person for me. But apparently... sharing anything of that nature gives them the right to basically... point out my "flaws" and tell me that they deserve more. That they deserve someone who will focus on the positive things about them instead of writing them off for 2 negative things. Which is not actually what happened... but in his mind... because I know what I want... and I don't want to move as fast as he does... I am the one with the issues and he deserves better. Mind you, it has only been a few weeks since we even started talking or met! I don't get it.

I go from one guy who flirted and asked me out and we would have a good time...but then he ends up having a girlfriend out of the blue... to guys who I went out with months ago and then never heard from again telling me nooooow that they really liked me but were not getting the right signals from me (to know I was interested) ?!?! And then when I ask him what he was looking for... he can't tell me! How can I know how to let him know I'm interested if HE doesn't even know!? :)

What's a girl to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWOG

I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY...

    follow me on Twitter

    THIS 365 THING