I am going to try and post everyday...welllll maybe every other day! ha! I just get so caught up in work...life...I forget to post. so here goes...
recently i have found myself with so much on my plate...so many thoughts....ideas in my head! I can't keep them all straight and it is overwhelming me sometimes. I have so many GOOD things I want to do but... if i try to do them all at the same time...none of them will turn out good! make sense? I need to pick a few and DO THOSE and then move on to the rest on my list. But its hard because all of them feel so important to me.
Here are some items on my list:
- get info from Baton Rouge churches websites to go on my website: http://www.RedStickChristians.info ....but when I go to do this....I am hit with another item to add to my list...
- Offer my website services to Baton Rouge area churches so that they HAVE one I can use to link to my website! ...and the ones that DO have a website...most don't have an RSS feed and their sites are not...user friendly or up to date.
- I want to keep BOA (http://www.breakdownofamerica.com ) up to date and relevant.
- To keep BOA up to date an relevant I must be improving it all the time. ( right now i want to clean up the category area at the top and make room for ads on the right...)
- I am working with some friends to get an ad package together to move all of our sites forward. In order to do this I must be able to have ads on the website and be able to maintain and keep accounts for them. This means i have to figure out if my site can handle it and what sizes!
- laundry...and cleaning my room! (something else that has gotten neglected lately)
- clean out my truck
- upload images to bigstock.com so i can sell more stock images.
- help Dwight get his house ready to sell
....and ill have to stop there for now.... I am headed to my sisters house for the Made With Love meeting! :D ( http://www.madewithloveuumc.com ) check it out! :D
I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.