I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

Friday, December 12, 2008

COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU...

Have you ever had so many things on your mind that you just can't get a handle on any of them? Thats where I am right now. I have so many stories to tell you and yet I can get my brain to stop and rest on one! Soooo what I am doing right now is making a list of the things I want to share so that you can know what is coming and I won't forget!

Here we go...

Two left feet (a story about boots and walking thru life)
"what are you gonna do with the rest of your life?" (questions from an 8 yr old)
Kickapoo Ct (things that remind me of friends)
check engine light ( could be an easy fix)
"my blackberry and my touch screen" (a 5 year olds technology)

I hope to tackle these soon! I've got pics to go with the stories too:)
 STAY TUNED!

--
To order my JUST RELEASED poetry book (Layers) please visit www.BuyStacysBooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWOG

I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY...

    follow me on Twitter

    THIS 365 THING