I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

ONE of the MANY reasons I LOVE Facebook! :D


Meet Tracy! She was one of my AWESOME Young Life leaders when I was in High School! Not only did she teach me about life and being a Christian in the kewlest and most insane ways... but she picked me up to go to YL so that I wouldn't miss out. How kewl is that? I had been googling her every now and then... and never found anything. Until recently!!!! I searched her name on Facebook and this time.....WE HAD A WINNER! It seems that she had been under high security lockdown as she WORKED IN the WHITE HOUSE! (not true... the high secutiry lockdown part.. she really did work in the white house tho! how freakin kewl!) SOOO we have gotten back in touch and she was in town for a few days and we were able to hook up for coffee before I went to work! (Oh yea did I mention I found a job? woohoo!... more backtrack updates coming soon I promise.... life is nuts!) We got to talk and kinda catch up.... I mean... 12 years leaves a LOT of catching to do! so yea... YAY for Facebook!!!

OF COURSE WE TOOK MORE THAN ONE PIC... WHEN DO I JUST TAKE ONE!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWOG

I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY...

    follow me on Twitter

    THIS 365 THING