I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pray for Peter!!!

So Peter is having difficulties after his brain tumor removal surgery. Please keep him in your prayers! I have some of the updates from his dad below!


I tried to circle the tumor (based on what the doctors and nurses showed me) -- this circle measures 51.5 mm ... to compare a golf ball is 42.67 mm


the Sweet little man!

-Peters fever is up to 102. They are doing a blood culture and are checking his white blood cell count for an infection.

-his white blood cell count jumped from 12 to 21. 12 hr blood culture is negative. Waiting for doc to review CT with contrast for brain vessel issues.

-Peter apparently has a blood clot in his brain. That is likely the cause of his irritability and fever. Prayers appreciated.

-Dr Joesph just spoke with us. He's never seen this before under these circumstances. None of the conditions normally present for this clot are there.

-The doctor is calling what Peter has "cerebral venous thrombosis" ... He now has a fever of 102.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SWOG

I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY...

    follow me on Twitter

    THIS 365 THING