I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

Monday, March 23, 2009

You need to save money and I need to make money... :D

I have recently discovered that I actually enjoy sitting down with people and helping them figure out how to save money AND that I am pretty good at it too! I HATED math when I was in school... but I think that was because I was forced to learn it... and forced to learn math I would never use! But I guess they want you to learn it all just in case.

I think I have become good at it because I hate companies taking advantage of people. They lie and act like they are there to make things easier for you when in reality there are only talking to you because... they want your money! And they don't care how they get it either. They know that if they make things seem easier or seem like the best deal people will give in and take the bait and instead of doing research they will buy fast and end up spending more then they had to. We are all pressed for time and so we spend more because we are in a hurry.

I have decided to see if I can create a win win situation for me and my customers on my Etsy shop ( SouthernFlairWorks )... I have put up a new listing for BUDGET BUSTER! Here is what I have for the details about it... let me know what you think... it makes sense to me but I wrote it hahaha so tell me if I need to word it differently or give more details! :D

"BUDGET BUSTER - $30

I save you $30 or its FREE!
Is money tight?

Have you tried everything to save money and there still doesn't seem to be enough to go around?

I recently helped a woman save $316 a month! Seriously!

***If I can't save you the cost of my listing...its FREE!***

How it works... we (you and I) work together with your current finances... and I use the knowledge I have to help you figure out what can be cut, lowered, and dealt with!

There is always something you can do and I want to help you find it! I am SICK of companies taking advantage of people and making them feel stuck or like what they offer is their only option! I am up for a challenge and want to help you SAVE MONEY!

You will get a printable copy of your new budget vs. your old one when we are finished. This will show you the amount of money you are now saving! The new expenses will BUST your old budget!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

SWOG

I am a single WOG...woman of God. And I mean "single" as in not married...yet. That is who I am for now. I now have a wonderful boyfriend and we are striving to be the couple God wants us to be and to do His will. God teaches me a lot thru my relationship and friendships. I hope you enjoy my stories.

WHAT'S NEW TODAY...

    follow me on Twitter

    THIS 365 THING